Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome To Our Page


Welcome! I have created this blog as a means of allowing my parents and siblings to connect with those who have cared for our family and to keep those that love us updated on our lives! The past few years have been quite a challenge as God has led our family through quite a different road than we would have ever expected but He is faithful and His grace has sustained us through past, present, and will continue to carry us through the future. I hope you enjoy reading about what God is doing in and through each one of the Hendley family members!


" When the Lord brought back the captives to Zion, we were like men who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The Lord has done great things for them.' The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Restore our fortunes, O Lord, like streams in the Negev. Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him." Psalm 126


Love Always,


Sarah Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a very unexpected blessing from the Lord. I know it was Him that had me get on the computer when I thought I was done for the day.
Just seeing the Faithfulness of God in the Hendley family, brought me to tears, of Joy. What a treasure to see a glimpse of your lives. And, then, the unexpected music. I felt God immediately. He ministered to me personally for the last hour. I thank you. The Psalm at the end said it all. God Bless you all. Michelle Lajza